The worst thing about being over the age of 11 is definitely pimples. They are gross, greasy and in some cases very painful. However, out the many things they are, the one thing pimples are not is unavoidable. The simple truth is, if you want to avoid an onslaught of blemishes all you really need to do is properly (and regular) clean your pores.
What follows will teach you how to treat a blackhead. You’ll learn how to make your very own all-natural pore cleansing strip that will leave your skin shining.
The ingredient list begins with a common household food, the egg. Eggs work best as an excellent source of protein and essential nutrients for the body, when ingested. However, eggs are also an excellent source of nutrients for the most external organ of the human body, the skin.
There is a range of vitamins and nutrients that your skin needs to look, feel, and function at its best. Probably the most important vitamin to your skin is vitamin E, which eggs are packed with.
Not only do eggs pack a vitamin powered cleansing punch; they also easily seep into the pores, which help to loosen dirt, grease, and germs trapped in your skin. Remember you don’t need to use the entire egg for this mask. All you will need are organic egg whites to make this mask work.
2. Two-Ply Tissue Paper
Two-ply tissue paper might not seem like much of an ingredient, but don’t be fooled; it is an integral part of the pore cleaning strip. Two-ply tissue paper is resilient, durable and above all (depending on the brand you use) relatively cheap.
Making your very own pore cleansing strip is much simpler than many cosmetic advertisements would have you believe. Although the technology behind it might not be all that advanced, these DIY pore strips effectively complete their task.
- First, grab yourself a small to medium-sized bowl. Make sure that this bowl is properly cleaned as to avoid contaminating the skin during the cleansing process.
- Next, grab yourself an organic egg; and strain out the whites of the egg.
- Shred your two-ply tissue paper into a few strips (about 6-8 inches).
- Now, dip one strip at a time into the bowl of egg whites and let it soak in the fluid. Once properly saturated place the egg white strip onto your targeted area of skin.
- Let the strip rest on your skin and dry for 10-20 minutes. Once the egg white strip has dried, remove the strip by peeling it off with your fingers.
These all natural, cleansing DIY pore strips are perfect for the skin of all ages; it contains no harsh chemicals or adhesives. With just these two simple ingredients you will be able to have cleaner, clearer, more radiant skin in no time.