We’re taking the must-have shades of the season, and transforming them into bold eye looks with our Mauve Matte Eye Tutorial! Looking to change up your favorite cat-eye look? See our tutorial for tips on how to use this dreamy shade!
- Start by applying a base shade to the center of the lid.
- Add a mauve shadow to the crease and outer corner.
- Bring the same eye shadow around and down to the lower lash-line.
- Soften the center of the lid by applying a beige shadow below the crease.
- Use the same eye shadow and brush from the previous step to brighten the brow bone.
- Carefully line the upper lash line with a gel liner to create the perfect cat eye shape.
- Apply false lashes on the lash-line.
- Complete the look with your favorite mascara!